Australian Unity started as Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company, delivering health, wealth and care services. Being a member-owned company— also called a mutual— allows them the flexibility to invest in the things that will improve the real wellbeing of their members, customers and community. Not just physical health, but standard of living, personal relationships and financial security.
Australian Unity has been supporting Australian communities to thrive since 1840, and provides services across health insurance, allied health, dental clinics, assisted living, aged care, home care, retirement communities, financial advisory and trustee services and much more.
When it comes to health cover, from singles to families and everything in between, Australian Unity can help you find the cover that meets your needs and your budget.
- Wide range of hospital and extras covers that you can mix-and-match to meet your needs
- Up to 100% back on selected dental1
- Up to 100% back on optical2
- Choose your own extras provider3
- Access to over 500 private hospitals nationwide
- Gap cover to help reduce medical out-of-pocket costs4
- No hospital excess for children4
- Wellplan Rewards so you can save money on everyday things like discounts on eGiftcards from retailers such as Coles, Woolworths, Rebel, Target, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi; discounted cinema tickets; plus many more discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
- At No Gap dental network, on selected covers, up to the yearly limit.
- Up to yearly limit, on selected covers.
- Provider recognition conditions apply.
- Not available on all products.
- Extras cover
- Hospital cover
- Hospital + extras cover – you pick the hospital cover and extras cover to combine
- Combined hospital + extras cover – the hospital cover and extras cover are already combined (pre-packaged)