Latrobe Health Services is the health fund with heart
- Established in 1950, providing care for members and the community
- Rate increases below the industry weighted average for 14 of the past 20 years
- 90c in every dollar we receive is used to pay our members’ claims
- Owner of Gippsland’s only acute medical and surgical hospital, Maryvale Private Hospital
- Talk to a real person on 1300 362 144.
- Standalone hospital covers – Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver and Silver Plus
- Standalone extras covers to suit your health needs
- Ability to combine hospital and extras covers
- Pre-packaged covers, including Healthy Start accident-only hospital cover plus basic extras
Latrobe Health Services is open to all Australian residents.
Latrobe Health Services operates in all Australian states and territories.
Branches are located in Bairnsdale, Moe and Traralgon in Victoria, and we have an agency in Sunbury Victoria.