Latrobe Health Services is an Australian-owned not-for-profit registered private health insurer with more than 87,000 members across Australia.
Known for super friendly, knowledgeable staff and professional customer service – our members come first – that’s why Latrobe Health Services members are among the most satisfied in the industry.
We’ve been supporting members since 1950, and proudly invest in the health and wellbeing of Australian communities since that time. In 1991 Latrobe Health Services established Maryvale Private Hospital, Gippsland’s only private acute medical and surgical hospital. Since its inception, Maryvale has cared for more than 44,000 patients in the Gippsland region. Today, it’s a key health hub contributing to education and clinical programs such as diabetic care, cancer services, palliative care, breast care and men’s health.
You’re in safe hands with Latrobe Health Services:
- Winner of the Canstar Outstanding Value awards for hospital and combined cover in 2020 and 2021.
- Rate increases below the industry weighted average for 14 of the past 20 years
- 90c in every dollar we receive is used to pay our members’ claims
- Easy claiming (online, mobile app, email us or see us in branch)
- Talk to a real person on 1300 362 144.
- Award-winning hospital covers available – Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver and Silver Plus
- ● Standalone extras covers ranging basic to premier options to suit your health needs (including general dental, optical and some major dental cover for accidents)
- ● Ability to combine hospital and extras covers
- Pre-packaged covers, including Healthy Start accident-only hospital cover plus basic extras
- Unlimited emergency ambulance cover is included in all available hospital, extras and combined policies.
Latrobe Health Services is open to all Australian residents.
Latrobe Health Services operates in all Australian states and territories.
Branches are located in Bairnsdale, Moe, Warragul and Traralgon in Victoria.